Sunday, November 2

Mission Accomplished!

I've been looking at my parsnip seedlings for the past week or so, and thinking that I really needed to transplant them out of their containers as they were getting too big to be in there... well, I finally got it done today! Zara had a decent sleep and I planted another bin of potatoes, bringing the total to four, and 38 little parsnip seedlings are now (hopefully) happy in their new home in the back vegie garden, next to the red onions.
My next mission is to transplant the self-seeded lettuces in the back garden around to the front with the other lettuces. I was having a look at them while planting the parsnips, and one is a red iceberg! Yay! My favourite kind of lettuce. There's only one in the front garden, and I keep pulling leaves off to eat them, but now that there's another one coming, I've got one to eat, and one to go to seed, to grow more for next time!
Also on the garden to-do list is to earth up the third potato bin, and, as always, weeding weeding weeding...

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com