Friday, December 5

Creativity and Cuteness

A big photo post!

Malachi being a 'diney-saur' in a costume he came up with. Very creative I thought!


Yes, the costume is a green towel :D I asked what kind of dinosaur he was- apparently a worm-eating one!

And two beautiful people in a boat :)


Gotta love creative play :)

Actually just realised that the boat pictures came first, cos his hair's long there, and short in the dinosaur ones :P Oh well.

Oh, and one more... Malachi after deciding that putting porridge in his hair was a good idea! I can't remember exactly how the conversation went, but I said that porridge was for eating, and Malachi said it wasn't. I suggested it was for putting in your hair, which he thought was an excellent plan! He's so funny :D

1 comments:

Mr B said...

hahahaha ! What a little comedian, I LOVE his expression in the last picture.

 
design by suckmylolly.com