Monday, February 16

Knitted Doll


Yay me, I'm feeling special again cos I've finished another knitting project. A doll (or person, as Malachi says) for Zara. It needs a bit more finishing off- I'm going to get one of those funky curved needles and sew the head on a bit more securely- Malachi likes to make it (her) headbang now that she has hair, and her head's gotten a bit wobbly today.


The head is a bit of an odd shape. Next time I'll revise the head design a bit... and maybe the legs are a little too long. The shirt colours are brighter than they look in the pictures.


The hair took a fair while! The rest was simple and straightforward, it's mostly rectangles sewn together! The kind of knitting project I like :)


Next up is a bag for Malachi- he's asked for one like mine.

 
design by suckmylolly.com