Wednesday, January 14

And I'm Back!

Happy New Year!

We've been away, so I haven't been posting for a little while... so here's a big photo post from our last few weeks :)

We were at my parents' place for almost two weeks after xmas:


Went to the Maritime Museum in Sydney, to find Malachi a submarine:


And here's the submarine! Malachi and I went through it, though I didn't have the camera with me, so unfortunately didn't get any photos of him inside it. He was very impressed by all the hatches we had to climb through, and he looked through two periscopes. Zara waited outside with my parents and my brother.



Got a new climbing frame, after our trampoline mat died:


Zara had her first go at painting:


And Zara'a CRAWLING! I've never had a crawling baby before- Malachi walked at 10.5 months without ever crawling, then figured that out sometime past 12 months. Zara's been 'almost crawling' for about a month, and she's finally got the leg movement co-ordinated with the rest of her body, and she's off! Getting into everything and enjoying it immensely :)

1 comments:

Mr B said...

Awww gorgeous pictures, looks like they had fun. Your kids are so very cute. Happy New year.

 
design by suckmylolly.com